Coronavirus (Covid-19) Precautions:
• Limited capacity
• Socially distanced seating
• Common areas and theatre sanitized regularly
• Mask required in common areas (can be removed once seated in theatre)
THE KEY TO PRESERVING YOUR ASSETS IS TO DEVELOP A SMART DISTRIBUTION STRATEGY, ONE THAT ACCOUNTS FOR MANY THINGS — INCLUDING THE TAXES YOU'LL OWE IN RETIREMENT.
• How the mounting U.S. debt and deficit might impact
taxes, interest rates and inflation
• When and how you access your Social Security benefits will determine how much you get to keep
• When should you start taking income from your accounts? And how long will it last?
• Which accounts should you start taking income from first?
• Learn ways to move money from your taxable bucket to your tax-free bucket
• Tax repercussions of losing a spouse
Meet Your Speaker
ERIC PETERSON, PRESIDENT & FOUNDER
Eric Peterson is a Registered Financial Consultant, earned his MBA from Drake University and has over two decades of experience. He is an instructor for the Financial Educators Network, which teaches financial education classes at 300 colleges and universities across the country. He is an active member of the Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisors Group. This year-round program, taught by Ed Slott himself, educates Eric continuously on IRA planning, distribution strategies and the highly specialized area of tax law. Eric also hosts a radio show, "Retirement Ready with Eric Peterson," which airs Sundays at noon on WHO 1040AM. He is the author of "Preparing for the Back Nine of Life," a Boomer's Guide to Getting Retirement Ready. Eric is an Investment Advisor Representative with Peterson Financial Group.